Registration for the 2022 seminar week from September 26 to October 1, 2022 will open on August 1st.
Auditions will be held on August 24, 2022 at Woodburn Missionary Church – 5108 Bull Rapids Road, Woodburn, IN 46797.
Please read the following information carefully as you consider enrolling your student for this unique opportunity.
If your student participates in drama camp, he/she must:
- Attend all auditions, sessions, rehearsals, and performances. Please ensure beforehand that there are no conflicts in your schedule.
- Be prepared to work hard. The schedule can be fairly grueling. Be sure to keep the maturity of your younger children in mind when registering. Elementary students are not involved in learning about makeup, props, sets, etc. and often there is a lot of time spent sitting still, not talking to your neighbor and being patient. If this is a challenge for your child, consider giving them one more year of maturity.
- Registration is open until audition day or until full.
- Attendance is mandatory for all auditions, rehearsals, and performances. Be sure there are no conflicts in your schedule.
- Ages 6 through 12th grade.
- Elementary musical and a Jr / Sr High School play.
- Cost is $210 for High School and $160 for Elementary. Prices for more than 2 children are discounted significantly.
- If a family has more than two students, costs are as follows: full price for two oldest students, discounted rate for every student thereafter.
- Donations help defray our cost. Information on how you can help will be provided at the parent meeting that will be held during auditions.
- DO NOT call the church for information. They graciously allow us to use their facility but have no specifics about drama camp or its operation. If you have questions, email them to Barb Powers at email@example.com. For more information about the Academy of Arts, visit their website at www.theacademyofarts.org.
- You can also visit our Facebook Page to view pictures of past performances and receive updates about our drama camps.