I know it’s what you’ve all been waiting for.
- Casting is extremely challenging. I wish everyone could have the chance to help with an audition just to have the chance to experience the complexity of the choices.
- Some of you will be thrilled, even nervous of your part. You would not have been cast in those parts unless we believed you could rise to the challenge.
- Some of you will be disappointed in your assigned role. Please refer to the first point above before sharing your frustration with others. And remember humility is crucial in working together with such a large group of students.
- Read the cast list carefully. There may be people who have been double cast.
- If you are missing from the list, please notify me ASAP. I promise you are in the play, we probably just had a typo or something didn’t copy or paste right.
- As always, if you have any questions or concerns about casting, we are happy to answer your questions. We are not offended, nor threatened by honest inquiries.
- If you haven’t read the script all the way through at least once, go do it first.
Start memorizing your lines ASAP. You will be expected to come on Monday of camp with all your lines memorized. Practice them loudly and SLOWLY.
September 26 – October 1, 2022
Woodburn Missionary Church